Q:Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers!
- I like my self confidence. I hate it sometimes because I can be a prick and be overbearing which I try to be conscious of, but I like the opportunities it gets me and self belief is something I’ve worked hard for so I am proud of it.
- I like my writing, I like being able to express thoughts and have people I’ve never met before identify and empathise with me - especially on difficult issues.
- I like how I look, sometimes I really don’t but those days where you feel like your killing it definitely make up for it.
- I like my enthusiasm - I nerd out a lot, and I enjoy that I get to feel that emotion and I wonder how people can be happy without passion
- I like my extroversion - This is kind of different to number 1. I like that spending time with people I like and care about is my best way to recharge. One of my favourite things to do is to just relax in the presence of those I love/like and appreciate how incredible they all are in their own worlds and how lucky we are to be able to interact and communicate with others.
Can you also link me to yours? I can’t find it?
EDIT: Everybody I sent this to, it’s super corny, but just do it - super worthwhile
Q:Even in the midst of exams 👌
Thanks Anon - It’s getting there bit by bit… kind of…
but how do you convince little kids to wear clever costumes they won’t appreciate?
"mommy can i be batman?"
"no you and your brother are going as van gogh and the starry night painting, it’ll be so hilarious and witty"
"i want to be batman though"
"shhhhh mommy needs more followers on pinterest"